Settings on [[roam/excalidraw]]
- 0 will make the drawing cover the entire Roam window
- Default setting is 0.015 leaving a thin space around the edited drawing so you "don't forget" that you are in Roam.
- is the maximum width of an image, the image will be scaled to the available space but maximum this size.
- Default is 600
- Valid values are "SVG" and "PNG"
- Default drawing mode: "dark" or "light"
- The left position of the first column of text. Default is 320 to avoid the drawing pannel from appearing on top of the text.
- the number of nested blocks that will appear one under the other on the drawing. When the limit is reached a new column is started
- Vertical distance between rows. Default value is 40.
- Default value is 400. Number of pixels between columns.
- Size of the font used on the drawing. Default is 20.
- Valid values are 1,2 and 3. The 3 fonts available in Excalidraw.
Back to ChangeLog